22 Ocak 2011 Cumartesi

Osteopath

Valla hala osteopath nedir bilmiyorum bir ara bakacagim su an hic ugrasamayacagim
ama dursun bu bilgide kenarda diyorum ve kamu vazifemi yerine getiriyorum:)


osteopathy; school of medicine and surgery that emphasizes the interrelationship of the muscles and bones to all other body systems, branch of medicine which promotes health by the manipulation of the bones; bone disease


Does anyone know anything about having babies treated by an osteopath? I'd heard it was worth getting all babies looked over because they are often a bit twisted and uncomfortable after being in the womb and an osteopath can balance them out and cure all sorts of ills like colic, reflux etc. Sounds a bit too good to be true but just wondering if anyone has taken their baby to an osteopath and whether there is a good one in Abu Dhabi?

Cevap: I am a big fan of osteopaths as I took my first baby to one in UK as she had bad reflux. It was amazing and the results were quite dramatic - she was sick so much before but after about 5 sessions this really improved. He recommended that all babies were checked over when they were born in case of any trauma to the skull. Unfortunatley there is no osteopath in Abu Dhabi at the moment  that I know of- there was one at the GermanMedical centre but he has left. i took my little girl (now 3 months) to the Ostepathy Centre in Dubai - she saw Lauren and they were very good. All their details are on internet. They checked her skull and said there was no trauma. I only took her once but would have taken her more often to help with colic except that it's not practical for me to go to Dubai once a week! But I would recommend them for a one off visit if you want  to check all is ok.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder