23 Ekim 2018 Salı

Dulwich

We went to visit this place on 20th October 2018 Saturday.

Apparently we were about to live in that area and for me thanks god my husband could not find a nice house and the school did not have space for my daughter. Having said that being closer to my husband's work and sending my daughter to public school would have saved us some headaches but I don't know what is good and what is bad for us anymore.
It is a nice village but oh boy was full of small kids and I found it very boring. It is very family oriented place and it is on the south of London. It is close to Canary Warf. You need to use the over ground train to reach London Bridge and then you can take underground train after London Bridge. Or we took bus on our way back to go to Brixton and from there we took underground train.
It is green and nice. The Italian restaurant we had lunch was not good at all Rocca, it was disappointment.
After lunch we went to Horniman Museum and Gardens. The museum is small but entertaining for kids even my daughter who does not like museums liked it.

Dulwich park is very nice and big. There is a park for small kids and it was full of them so we did not go near by. It is small for my kid anyway but I think this place is good with families who has small kids.

From the garden up on the hill you can view city of London and Tower of London, it has good view.
It is a good getaway. 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder